We are awesome TEAM
The Ikenna and Ujuka Iloabuchi Foundation (iUIF)
is a non-profit organization that seeks to improve access to quality education, support small businesses, youth empowerment and healthcare in rural communities in Nigeria.
Some of the project we delivered:
- Over 10 scholarships to students in tertiary institutions
- Renovation and donations of equipment, furniture and food items to about 2 different primary healthcare in Nigeria
- Over 20 scholarships to primary schools pupils in northern Nigeria
- Identified and supported up to 4 youth enterpreneurs with skill and seed capital to start business
- Supported over 400+ widows, visually inpaired and other less privileged people with Covid19 reliefs in Anambra state
- Renovation and donations of equipment, computers, furniture and instructional materials to about 2 different primary primary schools in Nigeria
We need to think outside the box in contributing our own quota in community development, uplifting each other and seeking ways to initiate ripple effects of goodness in our communities.